Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Some questions

There have been some questions regarding how to use this website. I will do my best to answer them.

How do I sign up to receive email updates?

If you look on the right hand side of the page, you will see a box with "Follow by Email" above it. Fill in the blank and you will get every update directly in your inbox.

How do I comment on a posting?

Below each post is a line and some text for sharing and such. One of the choices says "Comments". If you click on that, It will take you to a form to fill in. You do not have to "sign up" for anything, just write up your comment and scroll through the choices below to select a name. If you are nervous about spam or anything, you can always choose anonymous.

Will I get spam in my inbox by giving my email address?

your email address will not be shared publicly if you choose the "Follow by Email" option. DO NOT post your email address in your comments! That is the surest way to get spam.

If you have any other questions, let me know and I will try to answer them.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks guys for putting this up. Good way to use technology to keep us posted.

    ed

    ReplyDelete